The National Dirt Late Model Hall of Fame would like to pass along a message on behalf of 2011 inductee Don Bohlander, and the Illinois-based not-for-profit organization the Don Bohlander Parkinson’s FundRacers:
The Don Bohlander Parkinson’s FundRacers is a not for profit organization that raises awareness, education and dollars for the fight against Parkinson’s disease. They represent not only Don but the hundreds of others in Central Illinois that suffer from this terrible disease.
On March 7th 2015, 4pm at the Pekin, Il Moose Lodge they are having our 7th annual Pulled Pork for Parkinson’s event. It’s a pulled pork dinner, live auction with raffles, bake sale, good food and a great time. All proceeds of the dinner and other special events in 2014/2015 are donated to Dr. Craig Cady and Bradley University’s Parkinson’s Research Team. They are just shy of $100,000 donated over the past 6 years and would love to have your support. Our 501 (c) 3 number is 45-2639952.
Ways to donate/sponsor:
- Become a corporate sponsor for their events. $1000+ Largest logo on shirt, they will hang your banner, numerous mentions during the event, receive a reserved table of 8 including dinner. This sponsorship will also double for the Don Bohlander Tribute race at the Peoria Speedway in April of 2015.
- Shirt sponsor- $500 (large logo), $250 (medium logo) or $100 (name on shirt). This doubles as a sponsor for the dinner event at the Moose and at the Don Bohlander Tribute race in April at Peoria Speedway.
- Donation of a gift basket/merchandise/gift card to be sold at the dinner as an auction item or raffle item.
- Hang their flyer and help spread the word and “like” us on Facebook under Don Bohlander Parkinson’s FundRACERS.
- Check out our websitewww.heartstohands.org for more information or Cord Blood Donations.
- Here is a YouTube link to the 2013 event-www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wBoygdFTog
- See what you helped create with your donation or see what you are missing out on!